ITCC programmes encourage contextual learning in which the experiences of participants are brought into interaction with the teaching material. Through this process, understanding and knowledge, skills and spirituality, are developed in a way which draws on both the disciplines of study and the practical experience of participants. Insights from a variety of cultures, from both men and women are provided and valued.
Relationships with pertinent partners in the field of academia is constantly being sought to enhance the effectiveness and potentials of ITCC and its associate churches.
There are three main Theological programmes each delivered at HE Certificate Level 4 standard and HE Diploma Level 5 standard. Each programme is comprised of 6 modules each. Some of these include ministry placements. Students who are interested in attaining a University qualification after a successive interview with the University of Roehampton will enrol with UOR; those who do not require a University Certificate will be taught at ITCC site but can be considered for transition to the University of Roehampton to pursue their study to degree level through the AP(E)L system.
- Certificate Higher Education Standard in Applied Theology (level 4)
- Diploma Higher Education Standard in Applied Theology (level 5)
- Certificate Higher Education Standard in Church Management & Leadership (level 4)
- Diploma Higher Education Standard in Church Management & Leadership (Level 5)
- Certificate Higher Education Standard – Pastoral Care & Christian Counselling (Level 4)
- Diploma Higher Education Standard – Pastoral Care & Christian Counselling (level 5)
- To enhance ministry effectiveness
- Relevant Topics for Pastors & Ministers
- Current and Topical Subjects