These are intended to provide training in specific areas of ministry and are meant to enhance the ministry skills and effectiveness of both ordained ministers and members.
Each module will run for a period of 8 – 12 weeks.
Topics covered are:
- Survey of the Old & New Testament
- Doctrines of the Bible
- Biblical Hermeneutics
- Spiritual Gifts
- Evangelism for Today & Church Planting
- Mentoring & Coaching
- Bereavement/Grief Counselling
- Practical Ministries
- Ethical Issues in Ministry
- People Management & Conflict Resolution
- Financial Management & Stewardship
- History of BMC & Black Theology